Monday, May 28, 2007

Shiverspeak School

For some weird reason, my dream today corresponds to what is happening/what has happened today. Sooo I saw my ex at school today. I actually didn't even realize it was him, I just saw his friend then I saw him. I didn't talk to him, but it reminded me of what Mark wanted: boss wants me to have closure with my relationship with Josh. But seeing him today...I don't know how to do that. We're not even friends; we barely even know if the other still existed. I also didn't get to see boss today 'cause he's feeling sick plus our schedules clashed, so maybe we won't get to see each other during tuesdays and thursdays. In my dream...I was inside somem sort of school...guild wars like school. Then like today, I was walking the corriders alone...there were many people in the school...and then I saw Danon and I saw my ex too. Danon grabbed me and made me speak to Josh. First Josh and I exchanged hi-5's then I don't know what happened, I guess I got angry 'cuz next thing I knew we were fighting, he was hitting me again. Danon...I don't know where he went...Mark...I don't know where he is. Then Josh got tired of hitting me and I saw Danon again...then we walked to our classrooms but when I got in, I didn't know anyone. I was still wondering where Mark was but I couldn't contact him to know where he is. Other words, I guess I'm alone. We had this really weird sort of play-like class. Everyone was dressed up and were acting, even the professor. Then we had a break at class. I saw Billy and Patrick just outside the room. Patrick was dressed up as a tree. Billy was dressed up as...billy. I was talking to them, I think I asked them if they knew were Mark was and their only response was "hindi mo kasama?". Then I turned around and saw The Afflicted approaching from the Shiverspeaks (guild wars mode) and then Billeh and Patrick were gone...

Crap...such a lonely dream.

No comments: